Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Surprise Visit!

I was awakened at around midnight with someone pulling my covers away from my face.  When I looked up, I had to think for a minute to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
There was Kyle!
With his face about six inches from mine!
I jumped out of bed and gave him a big hug.
Then I asked. . .
DID NINA COME?
Yes! Nina came!
I threw on my robe and went out to kitchen to meet the love of my oldest sons life. . . NINA.
They decided to jump on  a greyhound bus and make a surprise trip to Show Low, Arizona.
Nina is fun!
Nina is smart!
Nina is kind!
Nina is so good for Kyle!
Nina is beautiful! (She could be an Audrey Hepburn double!)

And so, here is a picture so you can meet Nina too!

1 comment:

Spring Butterfly said...

How nice to "see" her! I love how you called Nina "the love of...[his]...life." How wonderful for him, and how I hope that someday my own sons can introduce me to theirs. :)